Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Serenade

Mabinogi Character Simulator

Mabinogi Character simulator allows a user to view different equipment on a desired model. It is in a variety of languages, so switch to whichever script you are comfortable with.

Only works on Internet Explorer due to Active X.

Homepage:
    Mabinogi Laboratory, the sandbox of mabinogi

Links to individual simulators:
    Male Character Simulator
    Female Character Simulator
    Elen Simulator
    Nao Simulator
    Penguin Simulator
    Broom Simulator

ActiveX won't install or show up.
    If ActiveX won't install or show up, do the follow:
    From the Menu Box, go to: Tools - Internet Options - Security - Custom Level - ActiveX Controls and Plug-ins - Download unsigned ActiveX controls - Enable or Prompt

If you choose Enable, the explorer will warn you about security vulnerability. Install the ActiveX for the simulator and switch it back to Disable or Prompt.

I installed ActiveX, but the simulator doesn't work.
    ActiveX is one of the two things needed to run the simulator. The other plugin needed to run the simulator is mwfre. Once you downloaded mwfre, extract to a folder where you can find it. Run the install.bat file and everything should run fine.

I have done everything here, but the simulator doesn't show the model!
    Each time you visit the simulator, make sure you click the Home page to active the control.

Edit by Khenta: Put in information to get the simulator to work and additional simulators of interest.

sircusa

Hey, where do you get a long leather coat? I saw it and I liked it on the simulator.

Qwon

Leather long coat?
    You can buy them off players...
    It can be produced from tailoring....
    And I think its also a dragon boss drop... so go buy from players lol

Sai

How do you people get this thing working!? 0.-
    Everyone I know can get it to work, other than me..

I'm using IE7, I dont get an ActiveX popup nor does the manual version do anything what-so-ever...

I've even tried putting it in under "Trusted Sites" with everything set on allow. =x

Serenade

Tools - Internet Options - Security - Custom Level - ActiveX Controls and Plug-ins - Download unsigned ActiveX controls - Enable or Prompt

If you choose Enable, the explorer will get upset and start whining about the security vulnerability. Install the ActiveX for the simulator and switch it back to Disable or Prompt. :<

sircusa

Quote Originally Posted by Sai
    How do you people get this thing working!? 0.-
    Everyone I know can get it to work, other than me..

I'm using IE7, I dont get an ActiveX popup nor does the manual version do anything what-so-ever...

I've even tried putting it in under "Trusted Sites" with everything set on allow. =x
    Also, you can download this manually I think. Check here. http://www.kuroshin.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=88

Sai

I've tried ALL that stuff already.

My friend showed me a temp way to get it working tho. ^^

KitaeK27

Re: Mabinogi Character Simulator

i believe this should be stickied for easier access in the future.
    edit: oh wait. it is. gosh i couldnt tell if it was stickied or not the forums are still not getting to me.

Khenta

:P Look before you leap. You can tell the sticky topic by looking at the right side of the topic. Also, they always appear first.

Also if you have suggestions for stickys in this section, post in my thread about Useful and Helpful topics and I will add it to the list.

KitaeK27

Quote Originally Posted by Khenta
    :P Look before you leap. You can tell the sticky topic by looking at the right side of the topic. Also, they always appear first.

Also if you have suggestions for stickys in this section, post in my thread about Useful and Helpful topics and I will add it to the list.
    haha... yeah...
    well when i was wandering the forums i noticed that the stickies were gray. well being new to this kind of forum i kinda jumped to the conclusion that gray topics were new/posted. >w< i got it now. i'm still trying to memorize all the funny icons.